5-Year UWCSEA Scholarships
About UWC South East Asia
UWC South East Asia (UWCSEA) is a member of the United World College (UWC) movement and is situated in Singapore. UWCSEA has over 5,000 students from more than 90 nationalities on two campuses and educates students from Kindergarten 1 to Grade 12. It is one of the world’s largest and most successful International Baccalaureate Diploma schools and for more than 40 years has achieved superb exam results. Students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities, which include sports, music, drama and social service.
For information about the College in Singapore go to www.uwcsea.uwc.org
The college is a member of the UWC movement.
Scholarships for 2018-2023
The College is now able to offer full scholarships for a maximum of five years for two Cambodian nationals of outstanding personal and academic potential. One successful candidate will be placed at the UWCSEA (East) campus and one at the UWCSEA (Dover) campus. Applications are open for both boys and girls.
The College will meet all educational and accommodation fees, meals, travel expenses to and from Cambodia and a small living allowance for the successful candidates.
The successful candidates will have been born on a date between 1 September 2003 and 31 August 2005. Please note that applications from students born outside these dates WILL NOT be accepted.
The successful candidates:
- must have good written and spoken English skills;
- must have an excellent academic record in Mathematics and Khmer;
- should be able to demonstrate additional academic excellence in other fields IT, science, languages or humanities;
- should be able to demonstrate strong extracurricular activities: e.g. creativity, community service, sport.
Written examinations in English and Mathematics will be held on Sunday 25th February 2018 in Phnom Penh, Pursat, and Siem Reap. The exact venues and times for these tests will be confirmed nearer the examination dates.
For the 20 most successful candidates, there will be further examinations in English and Khmer, as well as interviews in Phnom Penh on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th of March 2018.
Successful candidates will join the college in August 2018.
Candidates can choose to submit the application either in hard copy or by filling in the online registration form. Please submit only one application per candidate.
Option 1: Register online
Click here or type goo.gl/6Hr7x3 in your web browser and follow the instruction in the online form.
Option 2: Submission of hard copy application
- Application forms can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org. Organisations are welcome to print multiple copies of the application form for further distribution.
- It is preferred that applications are completed online, but hardcopy applications can be:
- sent by post to United World College, P.O Box 129, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- emailed to email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is Wednesday 31st January 2018. Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
For telephone inquiries, please ring 099 64 06 64.